All Things Adidas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General banter forum & ATA

///3StripesTerritory - About

adimatty_
    adimatty_
    Admin

///3StripesTerritory - About Empty ///3StripesTerritory - About

Post by adimatty_ Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:55 pm

Welcome to the 3 Stripes Territory forum.
    All Things Adidas.

This forum has been set up for those who share the same addiction as I do, Adidas trainers. Not limited to however, as I plan to add more and more to the forum in terms of general banter, football banter, clothing sales and more. I plan to make a team of admins who can help me out in making this forum into what it really could be. I've decided to make this forum for a number of reasons. A lot of what goes on now populates between Ebay, Facebook and Depop at the moment in regards to Buying, Selling and Trading Adidas Trainers. A lot of this nowadays as I'm sure we're all aware, is brought by people profiteering of the sales, and using it illicitly. I understand that in todays climate that prices change for different items depending on rareity etc, however this forum will be designed as much as possible, to suit the needs of those who are actually in the game not just for the money.

The plans at the moment is to bring people across all social media platforms - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc together.. and even those who don't actually use social media at all (however unlikely you may think), to all come together and have abit of banter! That's what it's all about. I will be posting rules and regulations (which may be amended as the forum takes off) in terms of the buying, selling and swapping aspects, as well as the general banter and craic forums which will be added shortly. We're all here to have abit of craic, meet lads/lasses who are as interested in the three stripes as you are, and don't need any crap or mouthing. Keyboard warriors aren't welcome!

Nothings too professional, it's just made to suit the needs of those that use the forum. So should you have any advice for us, or any things you think could be amended - feel free to contact an admin or myself, or indeed make us of the Tips & Advice forum we're adding. Stay tuned lads/lasses, and I hope we make this all work. Ps, before I go, I've recently started a small blog on my own Adidas venture and it's literally just abit about me. A few minutes out of your time to read I'm sure isn't much to ask.. and if you've not read any of this, you're a

Cheers,
    Matty
    3stripesterritory.blogspot.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:59 am